Typically, applicants must have (or expect to have) a degree equivalent to MSc in Astronomy, Physics, or Mathematics before the start of the appointment.
Please submit the following information with your application:
- statement describing past research experience and future plans
- two or three letters of recommendation
- transcripts of all courses and grades
- copies of academic certificates (Bc and MSc, if available)
- copy of Bc and MSc thesis, if available, with English abstract
- date of expected award of MSc degree
All candidates will be considered for all projects. But the applications can indicate the subject area or specific project of interest.
Please submit your applications to email@example.com
. The maximum size of the message, including all attachments, should be smaller than 15 MB.
Letters of recommendation clearly identifying the applicant should be emailed directly by the referees to the same address before the same deadline.
Application deadline is January 15 2020
All students have to be admitted to Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University. This will typically include assembly of required documents and paying a small admission fee. We will offer help with admission and immigration procedures for applicants passing through this program.